Vacuum pumps repair:
Rotary vane pumps: defective and dirty pumps are restored to a nearly new condition. It is not always necessary to overhaul the entire pump, often the defective pumps can already be repaired by the targeted replacement of wear parts, such as slide valves and bearings. Maintenance work is carried out in accordance with the manufacturer’s specifications. If necessary, stators and rotors are also replaced; we coordinate this with the customer in advance.
- Receipt of the Rotary vane pump, e.g. via on-site pickup service or freight forwarder
- Inspection and testing of the pump
- Oil disposal and, if necessary, PFPE oil regeneration
- Cleaning in our 3-stage cleaning line (decontamination if necessary)
- Assembly of the pump according to manufacturer’s instructions and specifications
- 24-hour test run with documentation and final inspection sticker
Infraserv Vakuumservice has been performing backing (löschen) vacuum pump repairs since 1993. ISO 9001:2015 certification is a guarantee of this. A motivated service team of technicians and engineers, a state-of-the-art workshop, an environmentally friendly cleaning line consisting of an ultrasonic bath, glass bead blaster and propanol drying system, and an extensive test facility to check repaired pumps for all important parameters before delivery.